Nurture Nourish Flow experiences are designed to transform your daily life through moments of pause, self-reflection and mindful living. Offering a realistic and sustainable approach.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You wake up to the sound of your alarm feeling tired and un-refreshed
- You begin your day in a rush and try to cram everything into your busy schedule
- You constantly feel overwhelmed and exhausted
- You constantly juggle everything and never pause to consider your own needs
- You feel unfilled and are no longer sure of whats really important to you
- You overreact to the circumstances around you?
Whether it’s taking your frustrations out on others, getting cranky with your work-load, not eating so that you can get the job done or perhaps it’s forgetting an important date or school activity, the truth is it will eventually catch up on you.
Let's make a shift to; prioritising your needs, calming your responses and focussing your energy on what is important to you.
I'll walk alongside you as you make these changes.
Choose your Experience
Choose an option below based on your immediate needs
Meet your accredited health and wellbeing coach, Danielle Watkins.
It was only a few short years ago that I realised I was overwhelmed and frustrated. I was tired, worn-out, lacking energy, overreacting to situations, feeling unheard and unclear of who I was. Juggling all of the things, pretending to be someone I'm not, not getting enough sleep and being unclear in my decisions all got me to the place of feeling worn out. I certainly was not in tune with what was best for me or prioritising my needs.
I knew something had to change! In 2014 I simply decided that I couldn't do this on my own anymore. A series of opportunities came along that empowered me to get on track: seeking support from a Naturopath, working with a Coach, educating myself with proper knowledge and in turn Health Coaching studies.
My big shift really happened when I recognised two important aspects:
(1) A whole new world opened up as I began exploring my wellbeing from a whole person. I had to learn that we cannot achieve change with a quick fix view , it requires regular practice with realistic and sustainable approaches. Adopting a series of healthy habits, one step at a time, which has allowed me to give up the ‘quick fix’ mentality and to move away from guilt, deprivation and restriction.
(2) Seeking guidance & support; I needed someone who could help me understand what was going on and if I’m honest, I was looking for someone to tell me that it would be OK and that it wasn’t all just in my head!
The next step of the journey; being able to pay it forward to other women by being a guiding light. My approach will offer you; encouragement, support and guidance to explore a more mindful approach through joy, self-kindness, self-care and wonder (an open-mind and open-heart). I know this sounds a little different than what you are use to seeing and hearing in regards to Health! However I am super keen to strip it all back, remove your overwhelm and help you take control of your Health. Ultimately, your health impacts every area of your life. I want to support you in discovering your beliefs and mindset around health & wellbeing.
The best place for you to begin this journey with me is to fill out the form below and we will start an email conversation.
Embrace the 'press pause' and create moments in your day to take care of you.
How can I help you?
Here are some ways to receive support as you undertake a guided journey back to you;
- Join our email community
- Read reflections, be inspired and be encouraged to find your own way via the Blog
- Start your journey by purchasing my Mini Self First Experience view more details here
- Nurture & Bloom conversation cards
Your health impacts every area of your life, and I am here to support you in discovering your beliefs and mindset around health & wellbeing.
Have a question?
The information and recommendations provided in our videos, presentations, webinars, e-books, online courses, blog, website and all other digital materials (together ‘Content’) are based on our own research, experience and views. The information is intended to be general information, covering general health issues and common life. Whilst we try our best to ensure that the information in our Content is accurate, sometimes there may be errors, inaccuracies or new research that has not been included.
We hope you find this information helpful but please be aware that any information, recommendations or comments may not be suitable for your particular circumstances and you should not take anything in our Content as personal advice. The information in our Content is offered in good faith and it is not specific to any one person or any personal circumstances.
For this reason, we cannot be held liable for any decisions you make based on any of our Content, information, recommendations or views. Any decision you take based on information in this Content is done at your own risk and any consequences, as a result, are your own. You shall indemnify this website, business, its directors and employees for any and all claims, whether resulting directly or indirectly from your actions based on our Content.
Comments posted by readers of this Content or the moderator are the views of the person posting only and are not intended to be taken as advice for you personally. The persons posting and providing the information are not necessarily health professionals and should you need specific advice for your circumstances, you should consult your own health or medical professional.